Stress In The News
Stress affects us in more ways than most people realize. Even the medical profession is beginning to acknowledge how much our chronic, everyday stress influences our health and well being. However, unlike doctors who treat the end result of this stress issue (the pain, weakness, anxiety, etc), Alphalign addresses the source. By allowing the brain to release its inappropriate stress response, and working with the root cause of our dis-ease, we can begin to heal ourselves naturally.
Remember, the only true healing is self-healing.
More to come....
- How stress contributes to the graying of hair
- Stress can cause these 7 alarming health problems (What do pimples and migraines have in common? Stress!)
- Love Is Medicine for Fear (The antidote for fear is not calmness, or even courage. It’s love.)
- Fight or flight? Pandemic creating overwhelming stress (Actually talks about pattern interrupts and gratitude journals. Great stuff!)
- Can Stress Cause Fever? (After reading this, remember to calm down, cool down, and 'hug your pet') '-)